Pokemon RSE Route 120 Atmopsheric Piece Pokemon RSE Route 120 Atmopsheric Piece

Cool, I like how the character looks like Disney characters.

The Finding Dory Collab The Finding Dory Collab

wtf.....

MobileSpider responds:

skrittlez more like shittlez!! that'll teach you to comment on one of my vids ever again!

Ninja Scroll Ninja Scroll

lol and I thought i was the only one making mortal kombat animations. Anyways, I enjoyed watching this. 1 thing, your fight scenes look really laggy, make sure you don't spread out the frames too much.

JoeDragonn responds:

Thanks I'm well aware of the errors spreading frames wasn't a act of me, read newest n latest post. Thanks for taking the time to watch and support

The Wolf's Heart - Episode 1 / Stop Motion Animation The Wolf's Heart - Episode 1 / Stop Motion Animation

The guy looks like varus

JeffLafferty responds:

Varus from Spartacus?

Mark Of The Survey Corps | Markiplier Animated Mark Of The Survey Corps | Markiplier Animated

Can you guys do an anime episode and I wish i had the ability to draw anime and animate movements

Naruto Shippindem! (2015) Naruto Shippindem! (2015)

Nice joke at the end lol, the anime people be having their hairs blown, like if there was a giant fan right next to it.

Shaggy-Doo! (2015) Shaggy-Doo! (2015)

Old scooby doo animation!

Madness Short (PIE) Madness Short (PIE)

I wish i knew how to animate madness, but its really complicated for me because i usually work with sprites that are already animated.

Aviator123 responds:

check out Green Pepper Studioes on youtube and see there rtutorials

Teaser: The Last of the Dashkin 2 Teaser: The Last of the Dashkin 2

Welcome back! It's been years since I haven't watched this. Good Luck, on your future projects ^__^

chluaid responds:

thanks very much! You'll be seeing more Brackenwood here soon

LEONARDO DICAPRIO WINS AN OSCAR! 8 Bit Parody LEONARDO DICAPRIO WINS AN OSCAR! 8 Bit Parody

He was dreaming.